Sunday, November 16, 2008

Product List

So I came up with a product list I'm going to try when I take my braids out and get a relaxer.  Then I'm going to try and go 12 weeks without a perm.

Oils/ Sealing Oils
Coconut oil
Hot six oil
Vatika oil

Moisturizing shampoo
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo
Joico Moisture recovery 

Clarifying Shampoo
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo

Moisture Based Deep Conditioner
Kenra Deep Penetrating Moisture Treatment
Joico Moisture recovery 


Protein Based Deep Conditioner- every 6 weeks. 
Joico K-pak

Moisture based LIC
Nexxus Humectress

Protein Based LIC
Chi Keratin mist
Kenra Daily defense leave in

I also just started using Hair skin and nail vitamins from GNC I'm also going to get some more msm tablets well thats it I'll post another blog in a few weeks to show the new growth from my braids. 

My goal is strong healthy SL- APL hair by the end of 2009

I may try ateyaaa's aphogee method from youtube but I never really liked aphogee i think I'll stick with joico and kenra these are the products used by my stylist 

Also I have nothing to do tomorrow so I'll probably put up a make up post for the blue look below

No comments: